Friday, March 14, 2014

Shelfari

You'll noticed I've added a Shelfari to the top of our blog.  I learned about this "gadget" when at a technology conference this fall and finally have had a chance to add it!  Thank goodness for snow days!  It's a free program through Amazon that you can put books you are reading or have read onto a shelf for you to keep track of and others to see.  You can also rate books and have online discussions with others about what you're reading (we won't get into that part!).  But I thought it was a neat way for you all to see the books we've been reading as a class.  I only added the last couple weeks, so our shelf is not too big yet.  I'll keep adding the best I can.  Hopefully this will be another way that you can begin discussions at home about what is happening at school.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment